Am I just a woman or narcissistic?

Yesterday I was told I was narcissistic, but I think I'm like a lot of women. I LOVE clothes that look sexy/make me feel sexy and I LOVE getting dressed up. I like putting on makeup and styling my hair. I guess I do like the attention but mostly I love how I feel like I could take on the world. I hardly do this anymore because I believe a mom shouldn't dress too sexy, I'm not dressing like I'm going to the club anymore lol. I don't put makeup on except on special days because I rather get that extra 15mins of sleep now lol and got a "mommy cut" so it take less than 10mins to style my hair. I still love getting "dolled up" but I'm a mom now.

"Narcissism describes the trait of excessive self-love based on self-image or ego, as well as lack of empathy for others."

Now I definitely don't think I lack empathy for others, you would know if you knew me. The self-image part, I thought I was like every woman..

HolliBerry21

Asked by HolliBerry21 at 9:38 AM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Sounds like you're a normal mom to me!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:03 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Yeah, your normal. Now spend a few days with me and you will know what narcissism really is. lol.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:59 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Just because you love all of those things, doesn't make you narcissistic. I'm far from it, and I love all of them.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Jun. 21, 2009