I need advise...please no bashing!

My ex and I broke up 1 year ago and we have a baby together that he really wants nothing to do with,but he will still call me for sex and to fool around.My son is 8 months old and hes never been a part of his life nor bought him a single thing. I really dont think that I would let him walk into his life now even if he begged me.He will call or text me for sex and to fool around but not to come over and see his son that hes never seen. The sex was amazing when we were together and I miss it lots but I dont think that I should ever have feelings for him like that again. and plus im back with my kids dad and will never cheat. What should I do?? Should i just ignore his calls and texts when he trys to contact me ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• You are begin USED! Don't respond and move on. Think of the poor example you are setting for your baby. There is someone else out there for you. Sex is so meaningless if you aren't in it for the right reasons. Get child support and move on.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 10:28 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Yes. He doesn't have any respect for you.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:30 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Don't ignore him. Tell him how it is. Be strong enough to draw the line. Don't try to spare his feelings, just tell him that you're in a relationship, something he never had the decency to give you. Besides, this man will bring trouble and drama to your life. It isn't worth it. It's not just yourself you have to think about. You have to think about how drama and trouble might affect your son too.
    sheilanagig

Answer by sheilanagig at 10:36 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Tell him how it is and then block his number.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 10:38 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Sheesh girl, don't be his toy!
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:39 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• WAKE UP GIRL HE IS USEING YOU FOR SEX YOU NEED TO CUT HIM OFF PERIOD AND I WOULD GO TO COURT FOR CHILD SUPPORT HE MADE HIM HE CAN PAY FOR HIM
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I would text "I am in a relationship now. Please do not contact me."
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 11:00 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I WOULD STOP ENCOURAGING HIM AND LEADING HIM ON. STOP RECEVING CALLS AND PUT HIS ASS ON CHILD SUPPORT. YOUR BABY NEEDS U AND IF YOUR BAK WITH YOUR OTHER MAN WILL STAY THERE . U WENT BAK FOR A REASON RITE.. GET AWAY FROM THIS OTHER GUY. ITS BETTER THAT WAY SUMONE WHO DOESNT ACCEPT YOUR KIDS DONT EVEN BOTHER WITH THEM .SAY NEXT.. LOL HOPE THIS HELPS...
    MARIBEL2121

Answer by MARIBEL2121 at 11:04 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• IMO...I would tell him no sex..Tell him stop calling ,,unless you want to see his son.

Answer by louise2 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• yes ignore his calls and txts. Many of us allow our self esteem to get low at some point and let someone use us. He's proven what he thinks your role in his life is and it's not a nice role. Don't be his cum dumpster anymore. Just make sure you get child support from him but other than that I say no contact at all. Not even to be "friends". that is how they worm back in to your pants. Shut the door on him and ignore his calls. He will finally get the picture and will go find someone else to be his booty call

Answer by admckenzie at 11:24 AM on Jun. 21, 2009