middle names

so we found out the twins are girls. YEAH!! after the recent passing of my grandfather who was like a father to me and my husbands father we are going to name the babies the female version of their names which are Victoria (grandpa's name was victor) and Danielle (father in laws name was daniel) but we need middle names any suggestions are welcome. I like Victoria grace but we can't come up with something that we like for Danielle I don't want the middle name to be marie or renee we would like something a little more unique and our last name is pronounced cheddar not spelled that way but pronounced that way. i also don't want to use the same middle names as my other kids which consist of maire,lee,paige,peyton, james

full_house

Asked by full_house at 10:43 AM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Victoria Grace and Danielle Hope
    Victoria Grace and Danielle Faith
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:49 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Victoria Grace and Daniella Faith. I think those sound great together!
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 2:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• i like danielle faith that is a cute name
    lovergirl1014

Answer by lovergirl1014 at 2:43 PM on Jun. 23, 2009