Would you go to a yard sale on a Monday?

I live right off the highway and people can see it. Just wondering if people would actually stop. I have every thing set up already.

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 10:58 AM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Honestly I don't think I would, but if it is already set up, it is not like you are doing any extra work just sitting there. I would try it.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:08 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Yeah, give it a try. I bet a few ppl would stop.
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 11:13 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Probably.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:37 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• If I had nothing else to do on a Monday. Most people work.
    Anonymous

• The problem lies with it being a Monday. Most people work on Mondays, and don't have the time to stop. I would stop if I wasn't on the way to something important.

Good luck with your yard sale!
    Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 12:06 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I'm a SAHM and all my house work gets done at night so my kids and I love finding something to do during the day especially shop... who care where LOL ....I'd stop!!...Good luck!!
    Anonymous

• Perhaps not.
    It is the beginning of a work week so the task of getting to work is on everyone's mind and then driving home to fix dinner or pick up the children from childcare is more important.
    A Friday yard sale might be productive for workers driving home from work because it is usually payday and people are in a better mood due to the weekend ahead.
    Saturday's and Sunday's are still the best days to have yard sales for people who work, which are the bigger spenders, in my opinion.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:38 PM on Jun. 21, 2009