Has your s/o ever viewed things this way?

Has anyone else had the misfortune of a s/o who while she is pregnant views the vagina as not so much of a sexual tool, but as a birthing instrument, more of a "home" for the baby...(even though it has been explained sex will not hurt anything, the baby can't "See" his penis etc...) and no longer desires sex of any kind, unless litterally forced by his partner?

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 11:01 AM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had a friend who would not have sex with his wife after she was 6 months, maybe sooner. I freaked him out. I personally never had that problem but there are other people who do/did. Good luck!
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 11:25 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• My dh is not like this now, but he kind of was before our first was born. If I were you I would have him stand over your shoulder in the delivery room, so he doesn't actually see the head coming out of the vagina. He will see all of the important stuff, but still have good memories of your vagina and not see it so much as a baby gate. lol
    My dh's friend said he could never see his wife's vag the same after having a baby.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:26 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• My best friends husband will not touch her from the time they find out!
    dsweetpy

Answer by dsweetpy at 12:30 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• nope my husband absolutely loooooves me being pregnant & the pregnant sex. he said it's warmer, much warmer and there's the fun of not getting me pregnant bc i already am haha
    RAGUmomof2

Answer by RAGUmomof2 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• My husband was very nervous when we first found out. He didn't wanna do anything, out of fear for the baby. I think deep inside he was afraid he would cause some damage. It was only until I was four months, hormones raging, that I finally "tricked" him into having sex, that he saw it was safe and ok. He still freaks out sometimes if we are cuddling or making out and the baby moves. You just have to ease his fears as best you can, and be patient!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 1:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2009