what to do???

ok...well my sons father left about 2mos. ago...he told his mom he was just goin to visit his g/f in ny.....come to find out hes staying!!!!now my son doesnt even call him daddy he call him by his name my son also has called one of my guy friends dad b4 and its horrible!!! i wanted to tell my sons grandma that hes been calling some1 else dad but how can i bring it up now! and also what should i do today should i jus take my son out he 2 in aug so he doesnt realy kno what to day means!! should i take my dad outot eat or idk what to do i want my son to have a father i want everything to not be so hard for me

mamabear0824

Asked by mamabear0824 at 11:17 AM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Why dont you come up with a list of choices for him to choose from and let him make the choice.

ex. "would you like to call your dad today? or should we take grandpa out to dinner?"
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:04 PM on Jun. 21, 2009