Having a c-section tomorrow morning

And im gunna puke now. I didnt think id feel this nervous/scared untill at least tonight.... but im freaking out.

what should i do? i mean is there anything that can make me feel better?

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 11:29 AM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Im having one on the 1st and i was freaking the other night, I cant imagine what i'll be like the day before. Just breathe! Think positive and know that your docs are gonna take really good care of you. Good luck!
    LilMzMa

Answer by LilMzMa at 11:32 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• aww hon your gonna be fine when i had bailey and she is my third i was just as nervous as i was with my first. try to calm down and relax and think of that little angel in your arms tomorrow. good luck your going to do great.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:36 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Good luck honey. Just think.... what you will be going threw doesn't even touch holding your beautiful baby in your arms. Just focus on that and everything will be fine. Mazel Tov!!!!
    lovemyboysx2

Answer by lovemyboysx2 at 11:41 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I was the same way the day before. The way I cleared my mind was to get everything ready. I washed all of her clothes, made sure the bedding was ready, check and re-checked my hospital bag. Call everyone you know and talk, talk, talk about anything. I just stayed busy. By the time I was done, I was good and tired. Then rest, your going to need it.
    MONIVEMOM

Answer by MONIVEMOM at 11:52 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Oh Congrats!!! I know you're scared I was nervous before mine just remember you get a baby at the end! My advice is sleep sleep sleep I wasn't rested before mine and felt like crap afterwards. Is this your first c-section?
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 11:59 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• id be more nervous about all the pain youre going to endure over the new few weeks...ouch!!! i feel a little sorry for u...
    Anonymous

• you will be ok. I know it's scary. I am going in for my 3rd at the beginning of Sept. The doc and the nurses will help you through it. You will have an angel in the end. Just focus on that thought.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• No this is not my first c-section its my 2nd. Thats why im freaking out!!! I know what to expect!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 2:37 PM on Jun. 21, 2009