I HAVE NO CLUE

How much juice do u give your 8 month old??? I give my daughter half water and half apple juice, but I was never positive as to exactly how much she can have in one day

MadisynsMom0114

Asked by MadisynsMom0114 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I wouldn't give more than 4-6 oz of pure juice. So if you dilute that concentrate in half she can drink 8-12 oz a day. That is just my theory. I think the docs say 4 or 8 oz.? I just do half and half in a sippy cup in the am and that is all he gets for throughout the day. He doesn't even come close to finishing it because my little man is not much of a drinker. He hates the sippy cup. It makes a fun toy to throw.
    lovemyboysx2

Answer by lovemyboysx2 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• One cup or 4-6 oz should be plenty. She doesn't need it at all. She should get enough nourishment from the breast or bottle and any food she eats. Make sure it is not the apple juice full of sugar.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:45 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I always did 4-6oz half and half. Do make sure you dilute it. Juice is really hard on a babies teeth. My daughter is 3 and I still do this
    LilMzMa

Answer by LilMzMa at 12:05 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• My ped says 4 oz juice but honestly neither of mine got any til they were nearly a year.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:31 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• about 4 oz at the most. i so 1 oz of juice and 3 of water
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 1:48 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I gave maybe 4 ounce a WEEK if that. It's not neccesary.
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 3:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• i agree with the first answer about 4 to 6 oz a day i did half and half for the longest time i think my son was about 18 mo be for i started just the juice but yea 4 to 6 oz is good you dont want them to fill up on juice and not wanna eat anything else
    lovergirl1014

Answer by lovergirl1014 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 23, 2009