What kind of underware do you wear??

Lol I know it sounds odd but lol I want to know.
Lacey, Thongs, Boy Shorts, Granny Panties, Tight Regulars or others that I might not of none about??

11.25.09

Asked by 11.25.09 at 11:36 AM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• For me, its either thongs or nothing.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 11:43 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Granny panties. Every other underwear is just uncomfortable, and I will NEVER understand the appeal of thongs. DH calls them butt floss. Seriously, what is the appeal of having an uber wedgie all day?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Yep, thongs or I go commando. Thongs are just hot, and I like them. If you ask them, most doctors will tell you that you should only wear underwear if the clothes you are wearing are rubbing or chafing you. Other than that, it is better to go without.

I haven't owned granny panties since I was a kid and my mom bought them for me! lol!
    Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 11:57 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• booty shorts
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 1:11 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Granny Panties most days bc they are comfortable and no one but me and possibly my DH is going to see them anyways. On the days that I want to add a little "something" for him, I'll slip on a pair of lace or silk thongs or decorative underwear, or just panty hose :) Wearing them every day though would take the surprise out of it! :D
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 1:26 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• thongs. unless it's just after I've given birth, then I unfortunately have to wear grannies panties until I stop bleeding.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Cotton briefs from JMS.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:34 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• lacey thongs, boy shorts, or bikini panties if I am on my period. I end up getting weggie anyways cuz I got a bubble butt so I wear thongs and my fionce thinks thats hot
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Victoria Secret thing and boy shorts!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 5:31 PM on Jun. 21, 2009