Do you think Jared and Sarah, from the movie the Labrinth, will be the next Edward and Bella.

So the sequel to the Labrinth, the movie we all watched as kids- where Sarah had to go to the Goblin Kingdom to rescue her little brother Toby, is comming out later this year or next. Watch the trailer. It's AWESOME! So do you thing they'll be the next Edward and Bella?

TheFringe

Asked by TheFringe at 11:53 AM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• OMFG...David Bowie was soooo scary to me in that movie. Gosh he still gives me the heebiegeebies.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:55 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• OMG they are making a sequel. I can't believe it. I love that movie. Where is the trailer at? I must see it.
    theosgirl45

Answer by theosgirl45 at 12:33 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• it's a hoax. IMDB has nothing on it. None of the cast listed on Henson's forum has this film in production on their IMDB sites.

There is a manga book series on it, though and lots of fanfiction.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• It's Jareth, not Jared. And the story of the Labyrinth is far more in depth and compelling than that of Edward and Bella, at least the way it was portrayed in the film as opposed to the books.

I certainly hope it doesn't become the next thing, like Twilight. It wouldn't ruin it.

Here is some info on it (and by the way, the OFFICIAL seqeal is a four-part manga):

"RETURN TO THE LABYRINTH
    The Cast: Jennifer Connelly, Anjelica Huston, David Bowie, Emma Watson

_Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 6:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• http://www.mistymills.com/pc/past.html

http://www.mistymills.com/pc/labyrinth/

Thank god, if they do it, it'll actually be Bowie and Connelly. Too many sequels are made with no original cast, which is horrible, especially with the primary roles!

RETURN TO THE LABYRINTH
    The Director: Brian Henson
    The Pitch:
    Sarah (Connelly) is now an adult and has put her childish dreams behind her, including her adventure through the Labyrinth. While moving herself and her daughter Jenna (Watson) to a new city following a divorce, Jenna finds her mother's diary outlining her journey through the Labyrinth and recites the spell for the Goblin King to take her away. Instead, the Goblin Queen (Huston) who has taken the throne from Jareth (Bowie) takes her and it is up to Sarah to remember old friendships and call on them to help get her daughter back.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 6:36 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• And it IS just a prank. :)

According to the M3 website (see below) it is said to be available on home video, and the page was last updated November 2002.

And, as the PP said, there is no info on IMDB about it.

http://www.mistymills.com/pc/past.html

Hoax.

Good concept, though.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 6:38 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Whatever! I like Twilight so screw you all HAHAHAHAHA! Just Kdidding
    Anonymous

• yall just got me really excited and no i am sad it is not real....
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:24 PM on Jun. 21, 2009