Anyone else annoyed at Ameriplan tactics?

Day in and out these girls invite me to be their friend but after never build a friendship, I'm cleaning my friend list and most of them were supposed to be work at home supports, nope, they are in it for themselves.

No friendship building at all, just a "list"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am with Ameriplan. I do send out invites but I also try to make a conversation with people based on other things too. I believe the only way to truly network is to understand the people you are networking with. I also have a couple of groups that I have set up so that we can all help eachother. There have even been a few ladies that I have decided not to invite to be my friend or in to my group even though they may have a great business sence because personally we stand for very different things and I don't think we could click on a personal level.

My friend list cleans itself of all those that don't log in in 30 days and I do make a point to chat with those that are willing. My problem is I keep running in to people that just want to chat business. That's not the only thing I can talk about. Or that they all just want me to buy things. I don't think the attitude you are speaking of is just us, others are the same way!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:46 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I have one Ameriplan girl who really talks with me, but she is different, she knows that lol.

Work At Home - Procard International

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:07 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• From what I understand their rating with the BBB(based on trust and honesty) is an "F", Don't you think that explains alot!?
    Anonymous

• Google Ameriplan lawsuit

Answer by rkoloms at 12:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• They are aggressive but they need your money.
    Anonymous

• I'm happy with Ameriplan. I'm not on here just for that. I also have had a myspace and facebook for many years and enjoy the site and people. I like that we can talk about different things instead of playing lame apps and I like hearing people's opinions from other parts of the country. I actually believe in paying for marketing. I'll offer to work with me if somebody is asking about working at home, just like everyone else with a business would, but I don't think only doing free advertising online works. I actually try to focus on running a real business and I pay for advertising for myself and my team. I'm putting a $600 ad in a very popular magazine soon. So, I wouldn't judge a book by it's cover. And I don't work well with lazy people. I'm willing to help, but alot of the people who complain they fail in the business are failing in life too. It's still work and if you don't want to work, you're not making $$$$
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 7:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• what are you talking about tcarter?

The post was about Ameriplan people being fake and throwing friendship around.
    Anonymous

• tcarter1981 was clearing the air. Can we continue?
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 11:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2009