To move in or not to move in

Do you think couples should move in with eachother before they get married or not?

Krystle21

Asked by Krystle21 at 12:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• its like the saying u wont buy the milk if u get it for free well i wouldnt move in with a man that i just married he could have habbits that will drive me nuts so its ok to test drive..lol. i was with my man 1 year we moved intogether the 2 years later we married, so yes i do think its ok.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Yes, I agree with that. From that experience, you can make an informed decision on whether you can tolerate this person for the rest of your life or not. If I would have moved in with my first husband, I never would have married him.
    Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 12:19 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Yes. The things you learn by living with someone are things you NEED to know before you commit your life to that person.
    Anonymous

• I did but after a year of marriage he changed so live with him for a while I rushed into things we got married 5 months after dating wasn't the smartest thing I've done move in then give it a year or more before you get married but you don't have to get married its your choice it dosen't matter what others think as long as your happy
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:58 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• OK so ive known this giy for almost seven years... We've been really good friends. It's one of those things where youy have crush on your BFF's brother.lol He is 1 1/2 years older than me. A lot of stuff happened in our own separate relationships. The one day he kissed me and every since... lol for tho it was hard at first. We didn't want to mess up our friendship if it never worked out. But we took the chance. We have basically lived together for 7 months. He does all kinds of crap that drives me nuts... But i love him lol It's just part of who he is. But i am supposed to be the one person that says NO you are not supposed to do that. ( I was raised up in a pentacostal church..and still attend) But I am doing it and i think i woud crap on myself if i married a guy and never spent the night with him before...lol
    SamiS7

Answer by SamiS7 at 1:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• It all depends on the circumstances and your personal beliefs.
    My husband moved in with me before we married and I'm glad we did because we worked out a lot of our "couple's drama" before we married and the petty stuff was behind us.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:34 PM on Jun. 21, 2009