I really need your help,

I am 25 weeks my B/P is a little high not to bad but I have had horrible headaches and my vision has changed not always in both eyes mostly in the right it is really scary it has happened when I was driving in both eyes had a glare on them I could not read St. signs or my cell phone numbers and the more I would try to see the worse my headache hurt. Iwent to the hospital to be seen baby looked great my B/P was a little high all my blood work came back wiht in normal limits so the Dr. pretty much told me to watch my weight. Anyone know anything about this

carrier09

Asked by carrier09 at 12:19 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm sorry that I can't add any information, but I saw no one else had posted. I am concerned about the dizziness and vision problem. Did you stress these symptoms to your doctor? Maybe watch your salt intake in order to keep fluid/BP down. If you are still having the dizziness and vision trouble. maybe you should call the doctor and ask again.

Answer by Bmat at 2:11 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Minor vision changes is normal during pregnancy. Mine changes during the pregnancy, then went back to normal after. As for the dizziness, my cousin fainted all 9 months of her pregnancy and her baby is fine. Just relax and make an appointment with your regular doctor and see what they recommend. Maybe some bed rest for a while or something. Good luck
    jennjune1984

Answer by jennjune1984 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 21, 2009