Sooooo.....Still not sure!!

Ok so I still am waiting to take a test!!!! The last three days ive been very light headed...Who knows... Anyway i was wondering is it realy bad to drink an energy drink when you are pregnant???

SamiS7

Asked by SamiS7 at 12:20 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes.
    Anonymous

• Ok...so why is it so bad to drink them ??? I am one of those people who has to knoe the facts...sorry
    SamiS7

Answer by SamiS7 at 12:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• caffiene, guarana, ginseng, & taurine. all bad for a growing fetus.
    Anonymous

• if you want facts why dont you research it?
    Anonymous

• I wasn't the poster who said, "yes" but I agree. If you think you are pregnant, don't drink an energy drink. Most of them contain extremely high levels of sugar and caffeine, both of which you are supposed to limit while pregnant.
    Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 12:28 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Thanks you guys.. And i am researching it... I just thought i would ask few knowledgable moms for their info.
    SamiS7

Answer by SamiS7 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• So i was pretty convinced no to drink it. I drank about 4 oz. (1/4 can) If i was pregnant do you think it could have caused any probs??? And please only answer if you are planning on answering my question directly.. If you think it is stupid just simply stop reaing and go to the next question.
    SamiS7

Answer by SamiS7 at 12:48 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• yes, theres waay to much caffeine in it, as well as other suff..caffeine is no good when pregnant, thats why your supposed to stop or limit the amount of coffee, pop, etc..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:03 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• There's a lot of sugar in them. I drank them when I was pregnant with my son. He turned out ok.

And sometimes you don't feel like doing the research and that's why it's sooooooooo convenient to come and ask! I've done that billions of times!
    And sometimes the voice of experience helps too.

Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Thanks so much !!!!! that is so true!!!
    SamiS7

Answer by SamiS7 at 2:28 PM on Jun. 21, 2009