What can I do for my dd's 2nd birthday?

I was planning a small birthday party for her but her cousins that were supposed to come left today go out of state to spend a few weeks with their dad. I really want to make her birthday special. What can I do? Her birthday is June 29th.

PiscesMommy021

Asked by PiscesMommy021 at 12:36 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• we had a teddy bears picnic in the back yard when my youngest turned 2. all the friends I had with kids brought their teddies and we had a picnic.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:03 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• i did disney princess theme and order birthday teiaras on line,they came in 3 colors,purple pink and blue and said happy birthday on then,coasted me 20 $ for 12 of them
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 1:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Treasure hunt hid a sm chest for each child w/ some basic directions & they can hunt for it w/ their parent (do this in place of goodie bag). U can buy teiaras that r plain & have the kids decorate their own.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2009