baby names?

is naming a little girl Elsie to old fashioned my grandpa, father-in-law and grandmother-in-law recently passed and we want to honor them when naming our twins my grandmother-in-laws name is Elsie it is cute but is it old fashioned
we thought of danielle rose (rose is Elsie's middle name)
victoria grace
elsie danielle

full_house

Asked by full_house at 12:43 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I like Elsie....all the oldfashioned names are coming back. well not ALL but a lot of them.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:00 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I really Like Elsie. http://www.nameplayground.com/Elsie   I love the name playground web site!  I love seeing the popularity of different names and how it has changed over the years.  I am a big fan of old or unique names.  My kids are Carl Padaric (boy 5) and Quinn Cameron (girl 18m)

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:11 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I think Elsie is cute.

but I am partial to Victoria, b/c that's my name...lol
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I say go with Elsie Danielle, if I had a girl I would name her Miya Danielle so I love that, it's beautiful. Also I think when she is old enough she will appreciate the fact that you named her after someone you loved a lot :)
    ForgivenLev420

Answer by ForgivenLev420 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2009