• In the Spotlight:

Advice please-- LONG

Im a single parent, 21 with a 8 month DD.
I've been best friends with this girl since I was 7 or 8. When I would stay the night at her house, I would hang out with her dad (single parent) because my friend would go to bed at 8:00pm... anyways. This isn't the story. So when I got pregnant, I came back to live at my moms. Well he stopped by a few times to say hi and take me to lunch a few times throughout my whole pregnancy- took me and my sister to the movies once. He got inheritance of over a1,000,000. He started calling more frequent and i ignored his calls because it was just weird that he would want to hang out so much. my daughter was born. 2 months later he comes around Xmas time to give me 100$. I tried very hard to give it back but o well. So over the past few months we've done lunch a few times. HE has Parkinson's Disease and maybe 1 friend so i feel kind of bad... Mother's day came around and I had a laptop

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• email account for me AND MY MOM. It's saturday, and I get a phone call from his daughter, Zoe. To sum up this conversation, she told me that her dad said that we weren't aloud to talk to each other because I'm his friend and not hers. He said we have been SEEING eachother! AND HES A PEDOPHILE!! in its simplest.

I felt like Ace Ventura when he finds out Lois Einhorn is a man.

My daughter has been held by him! That's f*in DISGUSTING.
    If her dad finds out that I know from her (which is the only way) then he will dissown her daughter.
    He's been also hanging around a 13 year old girl. He's 55. He told his daughters that by talking to me, its kept him from talking to her.

I talked to him online yesterday and told him he's not to talk to me anymore, or come around my house at all. I will be giving the iphone and laptop back asap... he says to keep it.

so does my family and friends. I want to but i feel it would be
    Anonymous

• Wrong.

It sucks he had to be creepy. I thought he was a good guy, so did everyone else. What do you guys think about everything?
    And should I give it back?

IM SO SORRY IT WAS SO LONG!!
    Anonymous

• I would keep it and break all ties
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 12:56 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• woah.. keep him away, and i would call the police if he is talking to an underage girl. what if something happens to her? try and figure out a way to get proof. this is a completely a wrong situation.. i would give the stuff back though
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• and get a restraining order.. if he starts to stalk you call the police
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Give everything back and break all ties. Go with your gut because it's correct.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:02 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I would give everything back and remind him that you don't want him to contact you or come around again. I am sorry that someone you thought of as a friend turned out to be something so awful.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• are you sure these allegations are true and its not just the friend who is jealous or just doesnt want you two to hang out? I would be a little weirded out if my friend was hanging out with my dad
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 7:35 PM on May. 19, 2010