how did you tell your family BOY or GIRL?

i am thinking of getting them all together and calling out my baby's name (they know by the gender based names i have chosen) how did you tell all about your boy or girl?

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well I sent a pic of the sonogram to my mom via text because she was being impatient and wouldnt wait for me to drive like 15 minutes to her house...Then I just told everyone indiviually and I had to tell my more distant members via phone call
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I didn't do anything fancy. I just showed them the picture of the ultrasound.

The doctor had drawn a little arrow pointing at his "stuff," lol, so it was pretty obvious.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:20 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• We said "We're having a boy."
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 1:26 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I got out of the doctors office and called my mom, crying said "it's a girl" and she said I TOLD YOU!! then i called my sister and she said OF COURSE IT IS then my SO called his dad and he said OH WELL
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• my mom was with us when we got the ultrasound.. so she knew. but two nights later we had everyone over for dinner and me and my husband both wore pink shirts and had pink confetti sprinkled under everyone's plates.. so they caught on quick that it was a girl.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 2:21 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• We had a family website, and people had to click on a flying stork and up popped his ultrasound picture and it said we would like to introduce Riley Ace!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 21, 2009