Secret life

Anyone excited for the secret life to return tomarrow ?I am lol hope amy and ricky finally end up together

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 1:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• oh yeah. I LOVE that show. I never miss a single episode. My SO saw the commercial for the season premier the other day && was like, "crap, it's already that time again"....I was like yep. lol

He knows not to bother me from 7-8p on Monday nights, or there will be consequences && repercussions.......hahahahaha!
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:44 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Kind of. I just don't like how the show can sound preachy...like a public service announcement for teen pregnancy & abstinence. And the Christian undertones.

I guess they feel obligated to do that so people won't think that the show is an advocate/promoting/glorifying teen pregnancy...and parents will get all outraged & offended.
    Anonymous

• it is my secret favorite show lol i feel so dorky being 22 and loving it.. but im so excited for it to be back!!
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 2:15 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I really like the show. It is not a show that I openly admit to friends that I like. It's definitely a "teen" show. I love it though.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 3:02 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Nope. I think the show is very unrealistic.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 5:20 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I'm super excited! Even my 3 year old knows Mommy gets the tv on Monday's from 7-8pm lol... Its totally unrealistic and super bad acting at times and absolutely ridiculous and I love it and have waited all season for it to come back!!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 7:53 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• lmao..I agree it is bad acting at times, and kind of ridiculous, and also definatly a teen show..but yes i love it too...i also love 90210 and greek!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:06 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Glad to hear I'm not the only one who loves this show. My SO secretly watches it as well but wouldnt tell anyone!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:38 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• RhiannonHunt: I am also a fan of 90210 and Greek. I watched the original Beverly Hills so it's only right that I watch the new season. Also a fan of The Real Housewives of OC, New York, and New Jersey. I enjoy OC more than the others though.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 10:28 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• You know, I liked the first couple of episodes of the show. I thought that it would be a positive thing for teenagers- to abstain, but every other episode someone's having sex, talking about sex, and/or having an affair. What kind of example is that? Having said all that I'll still probably watch the show just to see what happens....
    jkt747

Answer by jkt747 at 12:06 AM on Jun. 23, 2009