So what was the deal with your first pregnancy???

Were you married or not, Living together, scared half to death???? I would love to hear all about it!!!!!!! I love reading peroples stories!! PLease post. Even if you are TTC

SamiS7

Asked by SamiS7 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We had been married for not even a month when we found out I was pregnant we were living with my parents so we could afford a 2 bedroom place and I was a little over a month late and my boobs were sore so I took test while dh was at works and I saw the fainy lines so I yelled for my mom and she wouldn't come up stairs so I told her you might want to see this so she ran upstairs to make sure I was ok as soon as she reached thet top of the stairs I was like "Mommy I think your going to be a grandma" so I took her in the bathroom and showed her the test and she's like yeah it looks like your pregnant but I'll run out and get another test to make sure so she went to get me another test and again there was faint lines so I called a friend to take me to wal-mart and got 2 more tests and when I got home I took one again this time you could see the lines better I was so happy and I couldn't wait for dh to get off work, as
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 2:34 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• just starting living together, not married, dating for 6 months
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:37 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• how exciting i am fascinated with life!!!! and relationships lol!!!!! my poor bf i know i drive him nuts!!!!
    SamiS7

Answer by SamiS7 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• he walked throught the door I took him to our room and told him he was gonna be a daddy well he thought I was lying and had my sil pee on the test so he made me take the last test to prove I was't lying, I was so excited the next day my mom took me out and we got a baby name book and while dh was at work I went through it and made a list of names I liked for both girls and boys and let him pick the name out, I knew from the second I found out I was pregnant I was having a little girl. His mom asked us to name our girl after her but I told her I was naming her after her after my mom because I had promised to name my daughter after my mom so we did. Through out my entire pregnancy I wasn't scared at all not evne when I was induced I was just excited and the day miss Aubree Diane Marie was born was the happiest day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 2:39 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I am 21 years old and 33 weeks pregnant with a little boy we are naming, Connor. My baby's father was my high school boyfriend who I lost touch with after we graduated, but last year caught up with in college. We started dating (he actually transfered from his school to mine) and this past November we ended up getting pregnant! We weren't trying to, it just kind of happened. He proposed to me on Christmas and we are planning on getting married next Spring/Summer. We are not living together right now (he with his parents, and me with mine) but we are actually closing on a house in 10 days! Hopefully will be in it by the 4th of July. I am due August 9th and am not really scared about anything, just anxious! :) Very excited too!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Such invigorating stories ...lol
    SamiS7

Answer by SamiS7 at 3:17 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I was 33 and not living with my boyfriend. We weren't planning on having children because I was going through early menopause. So when my period (usually on time) was late, I KNEW I was pregnant. I waited 10 days before taking a test. I took it while my so was playing around on my computer. I brought the positive test out for him to see, and he was shocked, but remained calm. Later he told me that it didn't really "sink in" that he was going to be a father until a few days later!!

I was scared and confused. I wasn't planning on ever having kids, and I wasn't sure I even wanted a child. It wasn't until my baby was 11 weeks old that I began to feel happy about the pregnancy. Before then, I didn't even want to talk about being pregnant. Everyone was happy for me, but I wasn't happy at all. But when I saw my baby bouncing around on the ultrasound (at 11 wks), something inside of me clicked.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• We actually weren't even together ( boyfriend/girlfriend) at the time. I was very scared but things eventually worked out. We are now married with two kids.
    Mommyx2BG

Answer by Mommyx2BG at 3:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Well, I had been dating this guy who I thought was a really good guy. He was gentle, caring patient. He was the greatest person I had ever known. Then one night he decided he was going to drink with his friends. I had never seen him drink before and he got toasted. I drove him back home and helped him in the house. I told him he needed to sleep it off, but he got mad at me. I didn't do anything and he flipped out on me. He attacked me and raped me, I was virgin until that point. I ran and my best friend, who is now my DH, called the cops. My then boyfriend was arrested, he didn't even know where he was or what he did after he sobered up. He thought I was lying. A few weeks later I realized I hadn't ha my period yet. I took a test and I was pregnant. I was scared and a lot of people told me to get an abortion or adopt her out because I would hate her. I ended up keeping her and learned a lot. cont...
    Anonymous

• My best friend was there for me the entire time. He went to the doctor with me and told me that if I kept the baby I would love her more than life itself. I had to go to therapy, and after a while I learned that I was a good person and no one deserves what happened to me. I do love my baby more than anything, and 2 years later my friend asked me to marry him. I did and now we have 2 more children. He treats my first like his own and loves all of us very much. I don't know what would have happened if it weren't for him. See, even something as horrible as rape can turn out to be a good thing.

Anonymous