Blood in urine?

So last night and this morning my urine looked bloody. Not full on RED, but dark orangeish redish. Just wondering what it could be. Im 36 1/2 weeks pregnant. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call the doctor. Blood in the urine is not something you should fool around with.
    Anonymous

• I agree. You need to call your doctor. It is possible that you are SEVERLY dehydrated which can make the urine look a dark orange color, you could have a bladder infection, or it could be something worse. Either way thinking that you have blood in your urine, especially if you are pregnant, is something that needs to be addressed immediately. They will run a urine test, most likely, and go from there.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• maybe a UTI?? I had a UTI but my urine wasn't any other color but normal and I only had a little pain inside my private that bothered me. When they checked my urine, they said it had some blood in it but I couldn't see it at all. Mine was early like I only started to feel some pain one day then went the next to the doctor and maybe ur UTI is farther along like a week since ur last visit since ur probably going once a week.????????????????????? Try googling it if u can't get to the doctor.
    Anonymous