Work At Home United?

How much is the investment and how well do you do with this buisness?

is there any cold-calling involved?

I dont need a link to the website, I have that already
I just want some opinions and advice from the ones who are in this buisness.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes, it is Melaleuca, and the products are awesome, as is the business. I always find it very odd that people get a bee in their bonnet about needing to make a purchase with Melaleuca each month. Don't most reasonably hygienic people need to buy cleaning products, laundry items, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant etc. etc. on a pretty regular basis? You just buy what you need for your own family each month. And the products are not at all expensive. They are naturally based products like seventh generation, method or green works, but much better quality and less than half the price.

Try it, you'll love it. Anyone who doesn't have a link, you can use this one www.YouCanWorkFromYourHome.com

Lisa

LisaPisanic

Answer by LisaPisanic at 12:32 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• It is awesome! I started the end of march and am on my way to director 2! Hopefully this month! You make as much as the work you put into it! There are people that in 2 years will make residual income of 6 figures, others do it to make enough to pay for their products every month. Totally up to you... As far as cold calling... NO. You call people that have already shown interest in your biz. They visit your website, fill in their contact info and you get an email telling you their contact info and then you call them. It is as easy as that! It is only $29 to start... for a biz that is awesome! You get a free website and free training and mentors that are easily reachable. I can get ahold of mine everyday. My opinion... it is great, think you should totally go for it! It has changed so many people's lives, helped families get back together again, and not to talk about the freedom financially that so many of us desire!
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• You should watch the presentation, though if you haven't already. It will answer alot of questions for you. If you want me to answer any other questions for you or just want to talk more about it, you can email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to help you!
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 3:53 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I think its Melaleuca, the stuff is very expensive, and you HAVE TO buy every month. I love the stuff, but you can get quality Tea Tree Oil way cheaper!

If you can get people to sign up for a commitment of a bill of around $100 each month, more power to you!

Anonymous

• You do not have to spend $100 a month.You only shop for what you need.The products are great! yes you should watch the presentation.It will blow you away! as for income,it always takes time to build your business.If you treat it like a business,it will pay you like a business.It does require alot of work,but it will be worth it in the end when you reach finacial freedom.
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 6:36 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Is it a support organization for people who work out of their homes? If so, I am very interested.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:46 PM on Jun. 21, 2009