Could I be Pregnant? Please help!!!

I don't use any birth control because it started to make me have problems and it made me really sick. My boyfriend and i use condoms most of the time but not all of the time. I missed my period this month and it was over a week late. I had some pink light bleeding yesterday morning, but it stopped within an hour and i have not had anymore. I've taken 3 pregnancy tests and all 3 were negative. He is paranoid about getting me pregnant so he pulls out, is it at all possible im pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes it s possible
    you had sex ..
    go to the dr
    Anonymous

• If you have sex you could be pregnant. Even if you are using bc.
    Anonymous

• its likely you are. pull out method is a joke. my 2nd daughter was conceived that way lol. it might be too soon to show up on a test, wait another week or so and try again, if your period hasn't come, that is.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• yes.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 3:46 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Yes my son was the product of the pull out method!!! Oh and the patch BC! I'd say go to the doctor and get a blood test if you are that worried!
    Braydensmommy23

Answer by Braydensmommy23 at 4:01 PM on Jun. 21, 2009