Really bad neighbors

Our neighbors are about the same age as myself and DH. We thought they were nice at first. I like living near people who mind their own business. I'm friendly but I'd rather not have a real close friendship with a neighbor as an adult b/c if something happens it can complicate everything. DH is neighborly, he likes to make friends with any and everyone he can. Well recently the neighbor has been constantly outside whenever DH is out there and she keeps him out there talking for hours about random stupid stuff. She started to go outside on an overcast day, topless to lay out. My 3 yo son was out there with DH. I started to get suspicious. I have access to DH's email and I checked it and there was a message from the neighbor. The message just said "meow" and the attatchment was a picture of her lower privates. I confronted him and he said there was nothing going on and was very sincere. What should I do about her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Beat her face in. (sorry that's what i would do. I hate family wreckers)
    Stop being so friendly with this person she's trying to steal your man from you. Open your eyes topless and the e-mail call her on that shit and let her know that's not cool and your DH needs to say something also.
    Anonymous

• I am sure you have nothing to worry about but I would be concerned why your DH didn't show you right when it was sent...just a thought, I know my SO would. I would confront her also make sure she know you've seen the email.
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• DH was at his bowling league when it was sent and I found it before he was done with his 1st game. I called him immediately and tore him a new one. I told him that I was going to tell her husband as soon as he got back from Alaska (he is in the marine reserves). DH is afraid that her husband is going to go postal and blame it on him and kill him. I don't think that'll happen b/c her DH is a really nice guy and doesn't deserve this from her. He works while she sits at home all day and does nothing and he also takes care of her daughter that she had from a previous boyfriend. I did tell DH that he was going to tell her to stop and that it is inappropriate and he did and thats what makes me believe him when he says nothing is going on. I also told him that he will not be so neighborly anymore and will not speak to her and he agreed that it would be best. I just don't know if I can live next door to that. b
    Anonymous

• I actually had the gun in my hand while I was talking to my best friend on the phone when it happened. I told her to tell me not to kill her because I could have shot her right from my front porch. She calmed me down but everytime I see her I think about kicking her ass.
    Anonymous

• wow, she sounds like a real slut. i would definitely confront her, tell her you saw her email and that your neighborhood isn't a nude beach so wear some damn clothes instead of prancing around a 3 year old with no top on. tell her to go dig her claws in someone else because your man is married!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Just avoid her as best as possible but be prepared for her to be a little aggressive, she sounds like one of those lonely desperate housewives. Don't get too bothered by her because that also may be what she wants too is a good mess, as a way of entertaining herself..good luck!!
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 4:02 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• if she comes out half naked again, report her for indecent exposure.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 4:07 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Can you report her for sending "porn" on his email? Seems like "sexting" is getting alot of young people in trouble these days, what about her? I might call the police just to see what options are there, whether I chose to do something about it now or not. Would DEFINITELY call the police if she was topless in front of my child. Hope this helps & I am sorry you are in this situation.
    BTW, were you (OP) the Anon 2:52 pm that said you had a gun in your hand? If so, lock that thing up or give it to your friend!!! What if you couldn't talk to your BFF & had lost your mind & shot her? You have a 3 y/o & you need to handle this CALMLY & WITHIN THE LAW. Your response scared me for your child. He doesn't deserve to be separated from his mother and/or father if you went to jail. You've done what you can in asking DH not to talk to her. I would tell her DH, too. If she still did it after that, have her arrested. JMO & HTH.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 5:42 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• You really need to hold your husband responsible too. Don't forget that it takes 2 to tango. Please put the gun away, I hope you are ok and in control. You'd lose everything if you did something to her. But, your husband needs to come clean with you, and I'd call the police if she was topless--totally not appropriate.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 6:58 PM on Jun. 21, 2009