If God wanted to ensure that Adam and Eve where the first and only humans, why not come out and say Cain's wife was his sister?

Incest is mentioned in the bible. Why not at least state from who she was decended, when there is such a huge gap in the gene pool?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Cain's wife was one of the "Other People" created before Adam and Eve. To find out more, read: http://www.sanfords.net/Pagan_Humor_and_Thoughts/Other_People.html

pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 9:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• If we all came from Adam and Eve, then we are all inbreeds.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 4:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• People dont want to hear the truth.
    "The truth will never be accepted becouse its to easy to bury ones head in the sand and pretend fact is fiction"!
    witch_e_woman

Answer by witch_e_woman at 4:23 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• People dont want to hear the truth.
    witch_e_woman

• People dont want to hear the truth.
    witch_e_woman

• I thought repetitive answers like that were against CM TOS. Oh, but considering the source, I guess it makes sense.
    Anonymous

• Because, from my understanding,and reading and studying, there was obviously no other way to carry on the human race. Back then, the genes had not been regressed as they are today. Since these were the first people, their gene pool was still very new,and not sullied. It's as it progressed that it became bad. At least that's how I've had it explained to me.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 4:26 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Then why not come out and say it.
    Anonymous

• Because as we've said time and time again, there are just some things about God,and why things were done as they are, that we just will never know. You all are just gonna have to accept the fact that you won't know everything,no matter how many different times you ask the same question, hoping for a different answer. It's up to God, and we have no say. All we have is our faith,and the proof of what that faith does for us. Anything else, we just wait to find out when we get to Heaven. As I've said,and I will keep saying If God were small enough to be understood, He wouldn't be big enough to be worshipped.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 4:31 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• wow. ...so let's all worship something we dont understand. ...that's kinda scary to me. ...maybe i should worship G.W Bush because i cant understand any of his actions!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:34 PM on Jun. 21, 2009