Does anyone in Monroe twp,NJ 08831 area have a simple potty forsale or free?

I have two lil pottys that the lil cup comes out that they sit over...I am looking for one that is just the potty with no cup id just pick it up in dump it over.? My lil one likes to play with the cup n if her sisters has peed she ends up dumping it on herself it we dont get to her in time. No fun there...jc if ne one had one..if u do ull get waht i mean ty

MamaOf3Girls09

Asked by MamaOf3Girls09 at 4:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in General Parenting

• try craigslist.com
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 4:20 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• http://www.babymallonline.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/30_73/products_id/1319/osCsid/?osCsid=27976e92354b4eddc5fd57ca3c5f8774

This is the bast potty ever!
    Marsella

Answer by Marsella at 5:07 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• try craigslist.com, Freecycle.org, or Ikea has a real simple potty like that.
    litlsuzzy

Answer by litlsuzzy at 6:22 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I got a potty seat on Clearance for just $7 at Target. always check out deals. GOOD LUCK!!! Oh and try yard sales too!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:26 PM on Jun. 21, 2009