McCain says Obama has "done well" ....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090621/ap_on_go_co/us_mccain_obama

short article on McCain view of Obama's job so far. I agree with him on a lot of what he says.

Thoughts?

JackalsWife

Asked by JackalsWife at 4:23 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree, Jackal. To be honest, despite what many of the extremists here on CM say, I would have seriously considered voting for McCain. If he hadn't done such a flip-flop. Two of the reason why I DIDN'T vote for him was that I didn't like the fact that he has done such a flip-flop, let alone the fact that I didn't like the direction of the change, and because he put Palin on his ticket. bad idea.

_Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 4:46 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• *snickers*

Oh, this is going to be fun. Get out your popcorn.

Now all the people who are so anti-Obama, pro-McCain are going to need diapers again. >_<; And for the record, I don't mean the average pro-McCain, anti-Obama person. I mean the nuts who go all.. Well, nutty and conspiracy theory crazy.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 4:33 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• LOL. Well, I have to say I was surprised when I read that. I'm glad McCain said it though...Obama is not the America Destroying Anti Christ many like to make him look out to be. I really like McCain..but the McCain of 2000.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 4:34 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Ok pretty evasive? Does not say to he LIKES or agrees with what he has done.Only that he is acheieving what he set out to.Yes he is acheveing at turning us into the U.S..S.A
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:46 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• So?? McCain is a dem with an R behind his name.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:48 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

____

Where did I use the words 'like" and "agrees"?
    I said I like what McCain had to say.

And Carpy, had McCain won, you probably wouldn't be saying that.

JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 4:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• You insinuated it imo jackals when you said Obama is not the america destroying yadda...McCain seemed to only be saying he is acheiveing what he wanted not that it is ness. a good thing.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Like it or not, Palin is what roused the conservative vote for McCain. The very conservative people that I know didn't want to vote for McCain and only started to express their intent to vote after he announced his VP pick. McCain is no conservative.

Anonymous

• Oh and I better clarify before it starts ..I do not think Barry is the anti christ lol....just that he is pushing us towards a socialist state and other things.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:56 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• And here we have the rest of the text from the transcript from today's show.  I'm not surprised a little "yadda, yadda, yadda" editing was done seeing as this is an AP report. LOL

"SCHIEFFER: So you want to see more detail. How do you think President Obama is doing so far?

MCCAIN: I think he's done well. I think he has been --If you want to look at a legislative scorecard, he has achieved literally every one of his legislative accomplishments. Unfortunately, it's by picking off a couple of Republicans. It's not been bipartisan.

Bear in mind this is coming from a RINO that prides himself in being able to "reach across the aisle!" :o)

Read the complete transcript here:

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/ftn/main3460.shtml

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:56 PM on Jun. 21, 2009