What's the earliest that I can test?

DH and I are TTC. What's the earliest in my cycle that I can test? I know I should wait until I miss my period, but we are just excited. Has anyone tested before missing their period and gotten a true positive? Also, this may be TMI, but I normally start my period on the 4th but last month I started on the 27th for some reason. What should I consider my "due date" for my period!?!?! I am normally regular. Thanks so much ladies. We're keeping our fingers crossed that it "took" this time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Take one now if you want too.
    SoKamele

Answer by SoKamele at 6:01 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• when ever you fell like its the time but dont wait to long just in case you are
    ilovewes

Answer by ilovewes at 7:42 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• you could take one now and if it comes up negative and you miss your period then take another one. my mom took one when she was two weeks pregnant and it came back positive all though i think it might of had something to do with her having twins that time lol.
    mommyofbrayd473

Answer by mommyofbrayd473 at 4:01 AM on Jun. 22, 2009