Tylenol infant drops still safe to give if left in the diaper bag in van while HOT out

My Dd is sick and I was going to give her some infant drops but came to find out I accidently left the bottle in the diaper bag when it's over 80 degrees here and I am sure the van is over 100 inside. SHould I give the drops to her anyways or go buy a new bottle (the one in the van is new as well !) I tried calling Tylenol and they asked what product (not a real person ) and I said Infant drops and they repeated COPECTATE !!!! WTF that isn't even close to what I said . I just hung up.
Would it be safe or no ??

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 4:43 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Kids' Health

• i would think its fine.
    Look on the bottle though, they typically say what temperatures it should be stored at. Id probably use it though.
    Mama2Joshy

Answer by Mama2Joshy at 5:19 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Call Walgreen or CVS and ask the pharmacist, they will be able to tell you. I would think it would be too hot to use. It has to be stored at a certain temp to be safe and effective.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• i would use them just shake it up and make sure it is mixed well. They do not have to be kept at aa cold temp We leave some in the car all the time
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 2:52 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• like other poster said, check with a pharmacist or call your doctor. They are almost always willing to help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Jun. 22, 2009