• In the Spotlight:

Consolidating bills....

Okay, so i let a credit card go for a long time..i quit being able to afford to make payments..any way i have a few other accounts open that are in fine standing, but im ready to start rebuilding my credit and closing things out to start saving to buy a home. I want to maybe get a loan and consolidate them all?! I have a few store accounts and a visa card....no major pay offs..but i still need to pay the account off thats sitting in collections!!??

Any advice on what i should do to start this journey. I probably dont have good enough credit to get a loan at the time in this economy and currently looking for work....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes. I have no more credit card bills. I used http://www.careonecredit.com

It took us 4 yrs but we paid off 4 different credit cards and an unsecured loan.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 4:49 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• salem..did it cost to use that service? Was it expensive?!
    Anonymous

• I paid an extra 25 a month. But they lowered my bills so much that the extra 25 was nothing to pay considering the hundreds of dollars they saved me. They lowered my percentages on the credit cards. A few even to 0% interest. A couple was lowered from 20% TO 4%. One card was 9% from 30!.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 5:07 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Our company helps people get rid of debt, it come free with their medical discount plans. They also help you get into a house.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:36 PM on Jun. 21, 2009