is it ok to take a bath being prego?

i was told that you should take a bath when u are prego. have u heard that? i am 25weeks prego and ache so bad everywhere. lol thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Baths are great while preggo! I am on bed rest so I can't take them anymore and i reallly miss them. Just make sure the water is not too hot!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Make sure the water is not too hot, and you don't stay in long enough to get overheated and you will be fine! Also, be careful about what types of bubble baths you use, bc some can cause yeast infections, which are real common with pregnancy! I wish I could take one, but for some reason I have gotten sick every time I've tried to take one since I got pregnant! Almost like sea sickness lol!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 4:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• i read in a book that you shouldn't get in really hot water and stay there until you feel over heated. Its not good for the baby or yourself. Limit yourself to how long yo9u stay in the water
    smiley198028

Answer by smiley198028 at 5:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I took alot of baths when i was preg. i just made sure the water wasnt to hot, make it comfitable. Make sure your not to hot in the water. i also only had the water level high enough when i layed in the bath the water came to my hips to my belly wasnt in the water fully. i love baths! :) also i wouldnt use anything in the water, just water and make sure the tub is clean...
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 6:38 PM on Jun. 21, 2009