Does this sound right to you? maybe tmi

So im a person who loves to have sex. Especially because i love that kind of closeness with my Dh. Well im always the one who asks if he wants to have sex and his answer is always im not in the mood or im too tired. So last night i asked him if he wanted to and he says im too tired so after hearing that for so long i got upset and went off on him and he tells me he has never really been into sex and the only reason why we do have sex is cause i want to.I got mad and he says that should be a good thing! He always told me that before me he was a whore and when someone says there a whore i take it as someone who has sex all the time with a bunch of diffrent people. So i told him last night that i was done trying to have sex with him and he tells me"what?! so i don't get fathers day sex?" Im like im not in the mood. What do you ladies think i should do? I feel like im done.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• He's not your father so you are not obligated to give him a "gift" . Let him feel disappointed and cheated for once. maybe he'll learn and stop turning you down if you turn him down today!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• He wouldn't get fathers day sex that is for sure. I would actually start taking care of business on my own and let him see what he is missing. Leave him alone for a couple of weeks and he may come crawling back.
    If he doesn't it could be he doesn't care about sex and then you will have to decide if being in a sexless marriage is worth it to you.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:56 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Nathskitten thats a good idea the only thing is it will just end up going back to the same thing cause he said he only wants it once a week
    Anonymous

• Ask him if he would go talk to his doctor. There are hormonal reasons why a man has low sex drive, just like a woman. It's not normal to have no interest in sex. So it is a valid medical concern.

Also, is he on any kind of medication? That can do it too.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• girl go get a rabbit!!lol those things are awesome!!lol i would be done too let his ass come crawling back! then let him beg for a few weeks!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 5:01 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Remember that he is the man you married because you loved him. You promised to stay with him through good times and bad. This may be a bad time. So instead of trying to make him feel bad, try to behave in a caring and loving manner toward him. Encourage him to get a physical exam, perhaps even get couples counseling.

Answer by Bmat at 5:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• im with the girl who said get a rabbit. let him see you getting off with out him. he will become interested real quickly!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Jun. 22, 2009