Bumps around c-section incision....

I have red bumps around my c-section incision ~ the only thing I can think is that they might be ingrown hairs?? All I know is that they look gross!! Anyone else have this issue? Any ideas on how best to heal them? The last thing I need next to that gross incision is gross bumps!!! (I had my c-section 4 weeks ago)

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 4:56 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• if its bumps like i think bumbs..i had them but it was from my stitches..sooo im not sure what kinda bumps you mean but when they dissolved the bumps went down...and they do shave you so ingrown hair is a possiblity if it itches thats probably what it is..
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I had them too just ingrown hairs just keep an eye on them
    Willywonka06

Answer by Willywonka06 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• how did your incision get closed? I had one 4 months ago.. I had disovable stables on the inside. So i have bumps on my incision. Still do at 4moths. I was told that they would take a while to dissolve. I dont think mine get read they do itch sometimes.
    Kenzismommy09

Answer by Kenzismommy09 at 8:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• **OP*P
    i had disolvable stiches too but these aren't from stiches, they are just below the incision and I feel pretty sure they are ingrown hairs.....they do itch. I have been using peroxide and neosporin on my incision to help it heal, maybe I need to just leave it alone.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 21, 2009