Wow This hurts like a bitch!!

so Im 31 weeks with my second DS and All day I have been feeling like so much pressure in my pelvic bones it hurts sooo bad but thats it no contractions or anything so i dont feel the need to go in to the L&D but I dont see OB till Wendsday Is there really anything i can do to relieve the pressure?

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 5:07 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is probably just your baby laying in a weird position. Trying squatting with your legs shoulder length apart and rocking back and forth. That might coax him/her to move into a different position. I am 33 weeks and I have the same problem sometimes with my little boy. Sometimes he'll move and I'll feel better but sometimes the pain/pressure doesn't go away until the next morning. Just keep trying different positions and see if that helps.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• k thanks!
    xaviersmamacita

Answer by xaviersmamacita at 5:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• actually went i had that at 34 weeks i didnt think it was anything...but when i went to L&D bcz the pain got so bad... they told me i was in early labor... and that i could go into full blown labor any minute..
    liltinymommy

Answer by liltinymommy at 7:21 PM on Jun. 21, 2009