How do I use the Dr. Brown's steam sterilizer? I got one 2nd hand but have no instruction book.

TxDeeDee77

Asked by TxDeeDee77 at 5:28 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Did you get it from someone you know? maybe they could tell you how to use it. I dont think you should buy a sterilizer from someone you dont know, for sanitary reason or at lease they wont return them to the stores due to that reason...
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 6:31 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I got it from a friend. They didn't use it much so they gave it to me. She just didn't have the instruction book anymore.
    TxDeeDee77

Answer by TxDeeDee77 at 7:19 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• maybe u can look it up on there web site if they have one or google it
    Anonymous

• Dr. Brown’s Customer Service Department at 1-800-778-9001 or info@handi-craft.com.

I googled, and this was as close as I could get. You can likely get a copy of the instructions from there. You can look on the website and see if some digging around gets you a copy online:

http://www.handi-craft.com/products/bottle-faqs.htm

Answer by Bmat at 7:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2009