The Firm..

I bouth this set off of the infomercial...at like 2:30 in the morning when i was feeling unusually fat and awkward...but i got preg. right after it was delivered (very convienient) but i havent tried it yet..has any one bought this and used it?! how affective was it?

sweetstkissez22

Asked by sweetstkissez22 at 5:38 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• My sister used it and got in the best shape of her life. I bought it and it about killed me the first time I did it. lol I would like to start using it again, but my kids scratched the disks so they won't play. Drats!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:51 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• LoL...my local library offers the disks to rent!! but ive learned from this site, you can clean the disk with soap and water and a soft washcloth and fill in scratches with highliter!!! you may wanna try it..that set wasnt cheap if i remember correctly..im so excited..i just hope i can stick to it!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2009