Is it normal 2 Bleed why u Pregnant...

How everybody bent doing..Well I'm Pregnant And my due date is Dec 16,09.But Now I have something going on with me I bent bleedin now bout 3 weeks with a lot of blood clots..Can anybody tell me whats wrong with me are wat do I need 2 do..I went And seen my Dr.Friday but he was out of town I seen other Dr in his places He really didn't tell my shit at all but 2 come back on Monday 2 see my reg Dr..He say my Dr.Need 2 look at me..So what do ya ll think I need 2 do I don't want 2 Bleed 2 death And I die are anything like tha..

SexyLegs26

Asked by SexyLegs26 at 5:56 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go see your Doctor. I mean you can bleed during preg, but i don't think it should be that much. He gonna have to make sure nothing is wrong with you or the baby.
    Anonymous

• I agree, I went to church with a lady that had periods during her pregnancy. If you think you need to see someone right away, you can always go to the ER but I don't know how much help they can be. Maybe they can call the OBGYN who is on call to help figure it out. But I would definately see my doctor as soon as I could to make sure you and the baby are okay. Keep us posted on how you are doing though!
    Homemommy0503

Answer by Homemommy0503 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• you need to go to grammer school. im not even going to finish reading this post, it makes me feel ignorant just reading it!
    Anonymous