What should I do about this hair?

I got it done by the girl that has been doing it for several years now. Lately she seems like she's in this big hurry to get done. It has to be bleached otherwise it will look brassy... it takes awhile. But instead of taking the time to get it all, she hurries through. Now, I still have some grey around the hairline and dark roots.. it looks awful. I am going back to have her fix it... my question is.. do I need to pay her to redo it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have noticed that many hairdressers get lazy with a client if they have been coming to them for awhile. It's almost like they think you don't want to hurt their feelings and leave for better service because you have been in their chair for years.

Maybe she was having an "off" day. Call her up and say you aren't happy with the results this time and want her to touch it up. She shouldn't charge you for something so obviously incomplete.
    If she does charge you, pay her and never go back.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:21 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• If she hurries I would just go to someone else. Who knows she might hurry through it again or talk to her and tell her that you will go to her when she is not in a rush.
    Anonymous

• no, you shouldn't have to pay for their mess up
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:07 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• you shouldnt have to pay for something she messed up. i would start going somewhere else.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 6:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2009