this is a question about sex TMI

my husband cannot "go all the way in" at 18 weeks prego is it normal or did you have the same problem. if so when did it start? and did it ever stop so you could have good sex before baby??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• AWW...some positions hurt if he went in too deep..i couldnt have sex on my side anymore, before or after my son...and right after i just hurt in general..which was weird because i had a c-section...pain is bad as far as sex goes..try switching positions...try your side "doggie style" your back if your not too big...you on top facing either directions..GL...and DONT DO IT if it hurts!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Use lube! That's what we do! Yes this is normal, all the blood you have going to the uterus (sp?) makes you swell a bit. However this also makes sex AMAZING!! Now the hard part is looking past your changing body and finding a position that works...i personaly like doggy style! ;)
    LilMzMa

Answer by LilMzMa at 6:58 PM on Jun. 21, 2009