Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the best product for facial redness?

I have red blotches on my cheeks all the time. Do products like Aveeno work?

Answer Question

Asked by jdzc820 at 6:24 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • you need to get themost gentlest face products for this redness which could be rossacea. it could have some part to do with dieting. like do you drink? do you live in a cold state with lots of wind or snow.meds you might be taking. anyway i like this company a lot called phsyicians choice of arizona. you can go onlne find which ones says will work for you and if your low budget then you can try to find that same product on ebay. sometimes they have them. they also have kits for specific skind types like yours and mine which is hypermigmentation. the kit may run about $60 last i looked. it will provide you with the face wash, toner, hydration treatment etc. evyerything to get your skin the best results. if you like the products then you can reorder. so maybe just try the kit first or just look for the wash on ebay then the moisteriser cause that is another very key product that wlll help reduce the redness.licensed in skin care

    Answer by melody77 at 1:09 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

  • Hi. You can try the Marykay Products specially the F3 Botanical Set. Its for dry skin. The set composed of cleanser, freshner, mask and moisturizer. You can visit and check what brach nearest to you.

    Answer by Donna2778 at 2:27 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

  • well you could try marykay but avon has just as good quality stuff and is a lot cheaper so dont take my word for it go to and see for yourself

    Answer by wildhearted72 at 11:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.