Should I get my hair cut like Kate's?

Just wondering if anyone liked this? I heard the hairdresser say that lots of ladies were coming in and asking for this style. Do you like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i'm one hairstylist who isn't saying 'yes' to this haircut. its horrendous, lacks sex appeal, seems a bit 'bi-polarish' (no offense to anyone), and did i say its horrendous?
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:24 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I personally think it looks bad. Plus having a long spot of hair would make me insane. I would look into a cute bob or even something shorter if you like short hair but don't copy her style.
    Mudfishzgirl

Answer by Mudfishzgirl at 6:28 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• UGH! It's like she can't decide if she's a dike or straight. NO.
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 6:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• LOL...i was totally thinking about doing this to my hair and when I said something about it to DH he looked at me like I was nuts and just said "NO". I then asked a few girlfriends and they all told me no as well....I still think it's cute but Im taking the advice of my DH and BF on this one. I am 9 mos pregnant and im not the best at making choices right now...lol
    LilMzMa

Answer by LilMzMa at 6:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• God, no! It;s awful.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:10 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• it's okay but i don't like the long piece on the side, she has a very pretty face & can pull of a short cut like that
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 7:15 PM on Jun. 21, 2009