What is your favorite brand of diapers?

help me mama's i would like to know what ones are the best and which are good in price with good quality. What diapers do you like?

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 6:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Whatever is cheapest! Diapers are diapers. :)
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 6:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• When my DD was in diapers she couldn't wear huggies because they gave her a rash. I loved the pampers cruisers. They were the best.
    Mudfishzgirl

Answer by Mudfishzgirl at 6:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Luvs
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 6:30 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• cloth.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:33 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I prefered using Luvs with my kids, but usually bought whatever was the cheapest. My ds was allergic to Huggies, whereas my dd was allergic to Pampers. The best advice I can give you is to try each brand, and see what works best for your family.
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 6:33 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• They are sort of expensive but I LOVE the new Huggies Pure n' natural. They are about as close to cloth diapers as you can get without sacrificing the convenience of disposables. Some will tell you that the cheap diapers are no different than the more expensive ones... this is INcorrect. If you can afford it without another aspect of your situation actually suffering, I'd shop around for the brand that is right for you and not worry too much about the price
    QueenMama7808

Answer by QueenMama7808 at 6:36 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I think huggies is the best at least for my baby I have tried luv's,pampers,parents choice and non nam brand ones and found huggies to be the one with less leaks and softest but thats just my opinion.
    Nychic155

Answer by Nychic155 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Pampers

Mariah has only worn Pampers since she was born
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 6:46 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I use cloth. =)
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 6:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• i like pamper's. i've tried huggies with both of my daughters but they seem stiff to me.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 21, 2009