do u sell makeup, clothes ect...

I own nightgoddess, selling clothes underwear ect to woman, was looking to add to my site, does anyone know if i can sell marry kay or avon with my other stuff or passion party stuff???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• I sold Mary Kay for a little while, still have a lot of it too, and you can not sell it on another site. They are very strict and you can get in a lot of trouble. They have certain approved ads for the paper and you can't use anything that is not approved.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 6:39 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Before buying or selling any skin care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• SAME WITH AVON AND TUPPERWARE.. ETC
    The previous poster is right.. there is a reason these companies market their things SEPRATELY.
    MAKEMYDAY101

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I sell makeup clothes all kinds and I sell jewlery.I sell them at the swatmeat.
    Anonymous

• This is a good question, cause even though Avon supports some cancer charities, their stiff causes cancer.

They don't want conflict in marketing thier product(lol).
    Anonymous

• I don't see why not, you should be able to sell products from any company. I sell with a number of companies... You can do an affiliate ship and place the information on your site or in your store and make the commission that way. You don't actually have to be a rep or business owner with some of the companies to do this.

I have been doing ELF makeup this way. I love their makeup, it's all I use, so I started to spread the word and now, I earn commission on every sale through my sites...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:40 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Are you asking if you can sell from different companies or advertise?? I am a Sales Director with Mary Kay Cosmetics. I would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. You can be a rep for more than one company, advertising has rules. Feel free to contact me directly.

AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 2:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2009