any of you moms...........................divorce question

im getting a divorce its not final yet but it seems to be dragging on and on! any of you moms getting a divorce? how are you copeing with all the crap?

4lyfe56

Asked by 4lyfe56 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• been there done that, three times. I took a class on divorce to try to understand it but obviously I failed that course since I went back and did it again! lol I am single now and I enjoy being single. I wouldn't go back again. Just tell yourself it will be over soon and then your world will open up and opportunities will be amazingly abundant!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:01 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• My 1st husband kicked me out and started an affair with a friend of mine, so I went to counsling to get through it and group cousling with others who were also going through a divorce. I stayed away from bars and men. And focused on me the worst thing is to have a rebound relationship. Just take time for you.
    Anonymous