Normal??

My ex husband, was in a motorcycle accident that has left him paralyzed from the waist down, and I pretty much can't stop crying. We have 2 boys 2gether. Is it normal to feel so much love for an ex?

racefan88

Asked by racefan88 at 7:12 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• He is the father of your children. Ex or not, there will ALWAYS be a spot in your heart for him.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I agree with Carolyn. He's been a part of your life and is deeply a part of your children's lives. Its normal to care for someone you aren't with anymore.
    AneesasMom

Answer by AneesasMom at 7:58 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 8:22 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Yes, your feeling the love you have that will always be there for him, and love your children have for him as well. I'm sorry to hear hun.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 8:47 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Yes, Hes part of your life and the father of your children, hes in my prayers as well as you and your boys
    raurismomma07

Answer by raurismomma07 at 9:26 PM on Jun. 21, 2009