hormones???

My hormones are really off balance and right now im in the process of getting health care but until then is there any over the counter meds or vitamins that i can take that will help me balance my hormones back out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Health

• Not without knowing which hormone is out of whack...
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:32 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I agree, I am currently trying to get my hormones back in check. I had a hysterectomy last May and was doing good on my HRT up until about March. I recently saw an endocronologist and he confirmed from my labs that I was a mess. He started me on a new estrogen pill called Ogen. At the time of my visit I had gained 12 pounds in less than a year. After 6 days on the new medication, I gained 5 more!!! So, I know what you are going through with the whole hormone thing! Good luck! Hope you get some quick results!
    flounder92

Answer by flounder92 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2009