is this ok

well since the baby benn born all me and my boyfrien does is aruge like cats and dogs and peoople are telling me that were slowle growing apart
i dont know what to think i need help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Babies create a lot of stress on a relationship. Plus your hormones are probably a bit out of whack. Stop and think before you speak and consider whether it is your tiredness and hormones talking. Your friend might feel displaced in you affection by the baby, so shower him with extra attention.

Answer by Bmat at 7:44 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• i'm sure you are both really stressed, overtired and overwhelmed, what do you argue about most? after you argue do you sit and talk about it and make up?
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 7:45 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I dont know how old the baby is but a new baby puts extra stress you. And I am sure you are both not getting enough sleep. Being tired will stress any one out. A good nights sleep for both of you would help alot. If you have any family that could come stay and keep the baby while you both get a good nights sleep that would help. I know I did for us and we have 3 boys.
    stormy191

Answer by stormy191 at 8:45 PM on Jun. 21, 2009