Babys first birthday

Does anyone have any ideas for party stuff for a first birthday? Any websited or places you found stuff would be great. Thanks
Jackie

JackieB33

Asked by JackieB33 at 7:45 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• party city has some really cute stuff, all pink/blue, or characters if you're baby has a fave character yet. my daughter was only allowed to watch seasame street at that point, and she loved elmo and i found some really cute baby elmo 1st bday stuff there, for pretty cheap. they also have little crowns/tiaras and tshirts and sippy cups etc..that say "its fun to be one" with princess or prince themes to it, very cute.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:46 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• My son is turning 3 next week, went to party city they have a lot to choose from really anything you could want, and they will order things too, if you need it. I looked at Wal-mart but they didn't have as much to choose from. And party city is cheaper on most things I looked at.

stormy191

Answer by stormy191 at 8:41 PM on Jun. 21, 2009