im so tired

me and my man made this deal ill wath the baby from the time i get up till i got to sleep well i kind go to bed at 4:50 and at 5:00 he has me up with the baby and during the day wile he sleeps till 12or 3 in the evening i =m up with thew baby and ill ask him a simple ?like will he got feat the baby a bottole and he gets mad what should i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you need to tell him to get his butt in gear! but, ultimately, you are the mother, and as moms we do whatever we have to to make sure that all of baby's needs are met. my fiance didn't do squat to help me for several months. i took care of dd 24/7 because i had to (and i breastfed). sleep when baby sleeps and leave things go. if he doesn't like that you're not getting things done, tell him he needs to do them (or do more to help you). your baby is relying on YOU!
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you need a new deal, a nanny, or a new man.

Call your mom and get her to watch the baby while you sleep.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:58 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Tell him it's his baby, too and maybe he needs to stick to his end of the deal. Having a new baby is exhausting for couples, you have got to work together. He has no reason to get mad at you for asking for help!
    Indygirl18

Answer by Indygirl18 at 8:06 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• You need to tell him You did not make that baby by yourself. That he is that babys Daddy and needs to start doing his part. You need you're rest just as much as he does, if not more.

stormy191

Answer by stormy191 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Not sure if you or he works or what your work schedules are. Could you nap when the baby naps? Do you have anyone to come over and watch the baby while you get a quick nap or make a new deal with your man?
    babygoose78

Answer by babygoose78 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 21, 2009