Do you remember any embarrassing questions you asked your parents, or that your kids have asked you?

I was reading out questions for a Cosmo quiz to my mom when I was about six or seven. One was about masturbation. Of course at that time, I didn't have a clue what that was.

So I was like "Mom, what's masserbaychun?" and she said "It's like a massage, you'll learn about it when you're older."

LOL!

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 8:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Pretty quick, your mom! Good for her.

My son asked me what "gay" meant- he was about 6. I knew to keep things simple, so I said "happy?" That turns out to be the right answer- he was reading a childrens' story about "The Gay Bluejay." The bluejay was happy.

Answer by Bmat at 8:31 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• My son asked me the other day if Roosters could lay eggs? I said no because Roosters are boys and only the girls lay eggs like people...HIS RESPONSE,"You're wrong...I saw a pregnant man on tv!!"
    Ummm...yeah...how do you answer that one?!?
    Don't know if it's right or wrong...but hubby said,"No son...that was just a really ugly woman."
    Anonymous

• i asked my (then 5 year old) to play quietly in her room for a while. her response was 'are you and daddy going to do that naked thing?' *ohmy*
    Anonymous

• My son likes to eat "cream".. (Whipped cream, cream cheese, sour cream) So last week at the grocery store I said "I'll be right back, I gotta go get some cream for ice cream sundaes" and he yelled really loud at me "Do you need butt cream?"
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 8:46 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Meaning diaper rash cream, of course.
    StifflersMom82

• It seems this question runs in our family. When I was a kid I asked my mama and daddy what riding around in a horse and buggy was like, they are not that old. Well about 2 weeks ago my daughter asked what my mama's horses name was when she was little. I told her maw-maw didn't have a horse. She said then what pulled her buggy around? But I had the most embarrassing question, I don't remember it but it is family legend. When I was about 3 we were having a big family gathering with both my mama and my daddy's families. My granny has really big, I mean REALLY big boobs. So I crawled up in her lap and put my hands on her boobs shook them and said " granny will my boobs be this big when I am old?" My granny is a VERY religious woman, and I felt her up in front of the whole family. I also chased my grandfather around the house trying to put a pad on him, when I was about 2. I was an odd child.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 9:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• lol this is a funny question! the only thing i can remember was asking my dad what oral sex was. he gave me the most awful look lol!
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 9:49 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• My son told me that babies are born out of mommy's buttholes. I just about busted a gut and when I finally calmed down, we had a long talk. He is going into 8th grade and asked this in 6th grade. I asked where he learned this and he said, my friends at school. I had to tell him what really happens and he was grossed out.

I asked my dad what S & M was. He told me to look it up in the dictionary. I told him it wasn't in there, he then told me what S, M stood for. I was grossed out and know why he wouldn't answer. I was about 15 or 16.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• one day after seeing baby rats be born my dd asked if she came from my bug meaning my private parts...i said no baby u came from my tummy so the whol next day she stuufed a stuff animal up her shirt and said look mommy im going to have a baby...i was like omg what have i done.. :)
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 10:37 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• The most awkward thing ever was about my little brother. He is 12. My husband and my older brother were upstairs talking about internet porn. (Yes, I have an odd family) lol! I kept giving them dirty looks trying to get them to shut up. Then they just had to ask my little brother, "Have you ever looked up girls on the internet?" He just got all red. Poor kid!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 10:47 AM on Jun. 23, 2009